Hello My Name Is...

Options
Hi there. I'm relatively new to MFP and thought I'd just introduce myself. I have been using the tool for about 3 weeks now and am amazed at how it has helped me to understand what I am putting into my body. I wasn't intending on getting involved in the on-line community, but am impressed at how supportive and positive the communication has been. I hope to keep up!

Replies

• Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to mfp! I'm excited about joining it as well..holds me accountable for everything i put in my body! I love how I can see everrything addig up....motivates me, even on my 3rd day here! ;) Good luck
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi there:) I am 45 yrs old and also fairly new to the site. I'm just a little over 2 weeks in now but it's amazing that when you have to log everything you eat, that is really makes you stop and think, do I really want to eat this? It makes you so much more aware of what healthy foods are. The support on here is awesome and being able to talk to people that are going through exactly what you are. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me if you like. I'm on here everyday.
  • sftb
    sftb Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks Lexiberry....good luck to you too!
  • sftb
    sftb Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks kylakesgal...still trying to learn how to add friends...I suppose it's like facebook? Off to do a cycle workout!