wow.......and .....how

hi allllllll :drinker:

lost first 5 lbs......... and im not even done figuring out my accurate diet plan

did not even diet as im supposed to..... am wondering how did this happen...

will that weight come back? in upcoming weeks :brokenheart:

Replies

• hi allllllll :drinker:

lost first 5 lbs......... and im not even done figuring out my accurate diet plan

did not even diet as im supposed to..... am wondering how did this happen...

will that weight come back? in upcoming weeks :brokenheart:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Did you change your user name? I recognize the photo--I think.

Anyway, yes it is possible. As for if it will come backs, who knows? It could be water weight but then again, it could be weight you've lost.

You don't need an "accurate diet plan." Just start cutting back on what you're eating. Cut down on the fat, sodium, and carbs some, eat more healthy stuff, and watch your calories. That is all the plan you need! While you're trying to figure out a "plan," that is time that you could be "doing it."

Just do it!--in other words. I still don't have a "plan" because MFP is my plan!

And, congrats on the 5 pound loss!
  • Did you change your user name? I recognize the photo--I think.

Anyway, yes it is possible. As for if it will come backs, who knows? It could be water weight but then again, it could be weight you've lost.

You don't need an "accurate diet plan." Just start cutting back on what you're eating. Cut down on the fat, sodium, and carbs some, eat more healthy stuff, and watch your calories. That is all the plan you need! While you're trying to figure out a "plan," that is time that you could be "doing it."

Just do it!--in other words. I still don't have a "plan" because MFP is my plan!

And, congrats on the 5 pound loss!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

just wondering naaaaaa, hv always been up on carbs and proteins... healthy carbs ofcourse

yeah i changed my user name.....:glasses:

yeah i did cut back... but didnt know that will work.... MFP is cool

where is every one??????? :grumble:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!