Correct calorie intake?

labrennan
labrennan Posts: 132 Member
edited 12:28PM in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Lisa, new to this website. So far I like it! I do have a question. I signed up about a week or so ago, put in all the info required. But I just started the input of food in the diary yesterday, 2/28. I'm not sure now, if the calorie intake per day that I need is correct. Does anyone know how to recheck to see if you are using the right amount of calories per day.

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    What is it saying is your maintinence level of calories and what is your goal calories for losing weight?
  • labrennan
    When i signed up about a week or so ago, I really don't remember what I did when you input all your personal info for them to figure out how many calories you need for the day. I have around 1800 calories per day. The last few days I had a few hundred left over. I'm worried that I may have too many calories per day. What I'm asking is there something on this site that you can recheck what info you put in when you sign up. Thanks!
  • kimmerroze
    Go to HOME then GOALS then click CHANGE GOALS then click GUIDED GOALS then re enter all your information, it will recaculate everything for you.
  • labrennan
    thanks for the quick reply? that's the answer i was looking for. you look like your are doing very well with your weight loss goals. good luck with your wedding!
  • kimmerroze
    Thanks! and no problem!
This discussion has been closed.