Biggest Loser

Options
FitBride080611
FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
Hey everyone

Today's Tuesday and that means the Biggest Loser is on!!! I love that show! Any other fans out there? I don't believe 100% of their methods, like losing 100 plus pounds in 6 weeks....but all in all I find it a very inspiring show and a good motivator. I have to work every other tueday 8pm-midnight so I usually watch the previous episode on my computer before the nights I can watch it on TV.

Maria

Replies

• Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    you and me both! cant wait lol
  • luvbugsmom
    luvbugsmom Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love the biggest looser. Although I'm not really liking this season. I'm not too big on the two new trainers. And I would love for the contestants to be able to stay a bit longer in the begining. I sure with I could have a week with Jillian or Bob. I would have my pounds shed in not time!!!
  • FitBride080611
    Options
    Ya I hear ya! I'm not so big on the new trainers either because it seems like they only do kickboxing type routines...which are good, but theres no variety
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I watch and love the show as well. I realize that the way they do things are pretty much impossible for the real world but that doesn't change the fact that I love to see they change week to week and get to "know" them and cheer for them to do well. This season I don't really have a favorite and a least favorite like I usually do this far in, I guess if I had to pick my least favorite would be the two sisters, I think they were purple at th begining, Olivia and Hannah. And my favorite would be Sarah and Arthur, they both seem like such sweethearts.
  • FitBride080611
    Options
    I also tried watching the season premier of shedding for the wedding on the CW. I don't know how I feel yet about that show. I thought it was goign to be awesome, especially since I'm getting married this year, but It was hard to follow and I actually ended up falling alseep thru the rest end of it!
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Last nights episode almost and might still make me not want to watch the rest of the season! Everyone on the red team is nothing but little devils to me. And also, why did the two blondes decide to move to the black team when the strongest guys are on the red team, isn't that what you want, to be on the strongest team?