Beachbody Power 90?

Options
Is anyone out there doing the Power 90 workout? This is the one below the Power 90X. I am wondering if after the Power 90 if I will be ready to step up to the Power 90X??

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Yes, Power 90 is a great precursor workout to P90X. There are a few people here that are doing Power 90.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    DAY 84 of Power90...I will be a Power90 Graduate this WEEKEND :)

There's alot of people on MFP that are doin' Power90...

I have achieve a 20 lbs loss on Day 79. I have dropped inches.

My profile picture doesn't do justice on what my ABS look like now.

Power90 is a effectived workout - as long as you BRING IT each day, and have a good mealplan as well.

-I'm plannn' on doin' P90X LEAN on Monday March 7th...I feel I'm fit enough to tackle that Extreme workout...

Best wishes your Power90 journey :flowerforyou:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'd be curious if anyone out there did Power90 with quite a bit of weight to lose. I have right at 100 pounds to lose (so close to being able to say LESS THAN 100 pounds,but I digress). I want to make sure I can handle it. I know I can't handle P90X yet.
  • urpsgirlfriend
    Options
    I am on day 9 and have lost 3lbs so far so given my results thus far I thought I should be getting ready for Power90X I am loving this!!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'd be curious if anyone out there did Power90 with quite a bit of weight to lose. I have right at 100 pounds to lose (so close to being able to say LESS THAN 100 pounds,but I digress). I want to make sure I can handle it. I know I can't handle P90X yet.

The program is very do-able. My daughters (middle school) did it during the summer.
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Here's a post my wife did about our success with Power 90.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/181957-60-2-pounds-lost-almost-7-5-months-of-work-i-hit-my-goal

You may want to check it out.