Thoughts of Cupcakes

Options
Why do I keep having this serious craving for a chocolate cupcake! It all started last week when I was going through my Girly stuff which always brings thoughts of chocolate when it appears. I was able to stay strong and fend off the moment of weakness and the craving eventually away...Or so I thought here is a week later and I'm still thinking about that freaking cupcake! I'm just curious what others have done to stop those pesky cravings! Do you give it to them and just say the heck with it ,or do you push pass them until they go away? I mean I've had cravings before but this is the worst!

Replies

• luvamig
    luvamig Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. Just make sure you save up enough cals to eat a cupcake, and do it. Once you do, then you'll feel better, and you can go about your life.

Nothing's worse than deciding you CANT ever have something, then all you want is to get that thing.

My weakness is pizza.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. Just make sure you save up enough cals to eat a cupcake, and do it. Once you do, then you'll feel better, and you can go about your life.

Nothing's worse than deciding you CANT ever have something, then all you want is to get that thing.

My weakness is pizza.

I guess your right I suppose that's why I can't get it out of my head! smh
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You probably hear all the time that this should be a lifestyle change, not a diet. I agree with that wholeheartedly and for me a lifestyle without any sweets at all sounds just horrible! haha Like the poster above me said, the key is moderation. One cupcake a month during your period is not going to hinder your weight loss goals.
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    You may also want to try and alternative like a chocolate muffin vitatop that gives you everthing a yummy cupcake does but healthier or like a weight watchers snack cake which has less calories.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys I think I may just try one of those weight watchers cakes might actually do the trick!