Up and moving....

Options
zen68
zen68 Posts: 138 Member
So today should be interesting.....I ususally run 5 miles but I haven't been out since last Thursday...feeling a little "blobbish"....so today I have the OK to try and walk it. It should be interesting to say the least since I am still on darvacet's LOL.....so in about 30 min I am off to do the 5 miles. I am also a little scared to get on the scale....without my exercise I am sure it isn't pretty???? OK time to get my *kitten* back in gear!

Replies

• zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So today should be interesting.....I ususally run 5 miles but I haven't been out since last Thursday...feeling a little "blobbish"....so today I have the OK to try and walk it. It should be interesting to say the least since I am still on darvacet's LOL.....so in about 30 min I am off to do the 5 miles. I am also a little scared to get on the scale....without my exercise I am sure it isn't pretty???? OK time to get my *kitten* back in gear!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed that there won't be as much damage as you're fearing there will be when you weigh in!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are ready to be moving already! take it easy and don't overdo it! we don't want to see have to fall back in bed again!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

Just take it easy, and don't over-do it. It's easier to heal one time over, than to start it over!!! Just be careful!!! Glad you are doing better! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good luck Zen! Glad to hear all went okay.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Don't overdo it, but good luck! :flowerforyou: