Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is you're mind in the gutter?

Replies

• Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Doesn't any one have a good dirty joke, that we can read between the lines and figure out?????
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I BUILT THE GUTTER........GRAB THE DRINKS :drinker: ...'N SMORES & LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinks??? crush.gif
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Doesn't any one have a good dirty joke, that we can read between the lines and figure out?????
    I suck at those.
  • JGCowboy
    JGCowboy Posts: 58
    I suck at those.
    Are you still referring to the jokes? SO much going on around this party of swingers, drunks and gutter-dwelling peeps...I love it!
  • Shannon023
    I suck at those.

I suck at vanity plates. Can never figure those out. :explode:

That's not gutter'ish though....:embarassed:

Wait, where am I?? :ohwell: :embarassed:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    I suck at those.

She said "suck". :wink:
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    I suck at those.

Then she said "those".
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    I suck at those.

Then she said "those".

:laugh:
  • Snardius
    Snardius Posts: 21
    Old gentleman buys his first pair of cowboy boots. He rushes home, puts them on and saunters into the kitchen to show his wife.
    "Notice anything different...?" he asks. His wife glances at him and says, "nope."
    He goes to the bedroom, takes off all his clothes, puts the boots back on and saunters back into the kitchen.
    "Notice anything different...? He asks.
    Annoyed, his wife looks him up and down and says, "It was hanging down yesterday, it's hanging down today, tomorrow it'll still be hanging down..."
    He smiles and says, "Maybe it's looking at my new cowboy boots..."
    She turns and looks straight at him and says, "in that case you should've bought a new hat..."
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    I suck at those.

LMAO *thought the same thing*
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Old gentleman buys his first pair of cowboy boots. He rushes home, puts them on and saunters into the kitchen to show his wife.
    "Notice anything different...?" he asks. His wife glances at him and says, "nope."
    He goes to the bedroom, takes off all his clothes, puts the boots back on and saunters back into the kitchen.
    Annoyed, his wife looks him up and down and says, "It was hanging down yesterday, it's hanging down today, tomorrow it'll still be hanging down..."
    She turns and looks straight at him and says, "in that case you should've bought a new hat..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member

+1 once again!! You're movin' up quick!! Good one!!!
  • My mind goes to several dirty places before it goes to the most logical. I don't know how that makes me feel about myself.
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
    youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    A guy walks into a bar and sits down next to a man who has a burlap sack and a little guy about a foot tall sitting on the bar playing a little piano. The guy that walked into the bar asks the man, "What's in the bag? " The man pulls out a genie lamp. The guy says, Wow! Can I have one of your wishes? " The man says, "I don't know. Rub the lamp and see. " So the guy rubs the lamp and out pops the genie. The genie says, "You may have one wish. "The guy wishes for a million bucks. The genie says, "Your wish is granted," and goes back into the genie bottle. Just then one million ducks walk into the bar. The guy says, "I didn't wish for a million ducks. " The man replies, "Yeah, and I wished for a twelve inch pianist. "
  • JGCowboy
    JGCowboy Posts: 58
    My mind goes to several dirty places before it goes to the most logical. I don't know how that makes me feel about myself.
    Any gal with Kitchen in their name has got my full attention! LOL
  • Shannon023
    This...thread...must...not....die..... meltdown.gif
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    My mind goes to several dirty places before it goes to the most logical. I don't know how that makes me feel about myself.

She said "feel" and "myself". th_teehee.gif

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :embarassed:
  • Snardius
    This...thread...must...not....die..... meltdown.gif

How about if I offer to show everyone my boobs...?
  • Snardius

She said "feel" and "myself". th_teehee.gif

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :embarassed:

Do you ever...like...switch hands, Carl?
This discussion has been closed.