The perfect woman, is she out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• kellybelly113
    kellybelly113 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I was just skimming through this and if youre just wondering if any girls really have this measurements Im 99% sure that Heidi Klum has those measurements. Obviously its not too common.

For everyone else I personally think a perfect girl is a combination of things including personality, interests, sense of humor, hobbies and looks. I believe there are a lot of factors that make a girl perfect, but honestly no one really is.

I agree because I think the same way about men. While my friend is really attracted to skinny men, I soooo totally am not. I think it would be boring if everyone looked the same way. I will NEVER be those measurements, but I don't want to be either. I'm 5'11" my hips are probably 38, boobs 36 and waist I'm not sure, but every day I feel more confident in who I am. I think confidence and looks are a huge part of attraction, but not necessarily those sizes.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I was just skimming through this and if youre just wondering if any girls really have this measurements Im 99% sure that Heidi Klum has those measurements. Obviously its not too common.

For everyone else I personally think a perfect girl is a combination of things including personality, interests, sense of humor, hobbies and looks. I believe there are a lot of factors that make a girl perfect, but honestly no one really is.

I agree because I think the same way about men. While my friend is really attracted to skinny men, I soooo totally am not. I think it would be boring if everyone looked the same way. I will NEVER be those measurements, but I don't want to be either. I'm 5'11" my hips are probably 38, boobs 36 and waist I'm not sure, but every day I feel more confident in who I am. I think confidence and looks are a huge part of attraction, but not necessarily those sizes.

Well now...I have a beer gut to die for. cool.gif

th_omg.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I thought the Perfect Woman was supposed to be Waist High with a flat head to set your beer on.

:angry:

Dammit, I laughed! :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

th_omg.gif

hey now
    :glasses:

I really think this thread was just about an innocent debate
    i think we are all well aware sexy is how u carry yourself, and that your man doesn't give a ratts behind what your exact waist /hip measurement is as long as you are confident and happy ...and it looks good
    :drinker:
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options
    I'd like to clarify.... Eating disorders do NOT cause ideal measurements. They kill people. I hate that this misunderstanding exists. Just because someone is skinny or even so-called "Ideal", it does not mean they have an eating disorder. They could have cancer or AIDS. They are all equally damaging to the individual, their friends and family, and society.
    Thank You!!!! This is such an important truth, & I am glad you are putting it out there. I struggled with eating disorders growing up, trying way too hard to attain the 'perfect figure' & have the 'ideal dancers body.' Some people can reach those measurements in a healthy way, but they are few and far between. Looking back at pics, I realize now that I was just skeletal, pale, & unhealthy, & I was still inches off from what I had wanted to be & actually thought I was fat at the time. In fact, I believe the heart health issues, blood sugar issues, & the constant fluctuation of my weight now are all direct results of the damage I did to my body trying to be 'perfect.' I truly meant no offense by this thread & just want to let everyone know how unrealistic these goals are for the majority of women. Ladies, stop trying to be supermodels & just try to be the best, most super YOU you can be. :drinker:
  • RochelleBlack
    Options
    In my personal opinion, I think Beyonce has the perfect woman figure! She's got great curves! Im ever so jealous of her!! I dont ever want to be 'skinny'. If I can have a body like Beyonce I would be dynamite! :)

I agree! I like curvy ladies as well.
  • RochelleBlack
    Options
    According to Sir-Mix-A-Lot, only if she's 5'3"!!! :laugh:
  • kellybelly113
    kellybelly113 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

I don't know if I like beer gut though. ;) LOL
    Beyonce does have a good body.

th_omg.gif
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I'd like to clarify.... Eating disorders do NOT cause ideal measurements. They kill people. I hate that this misunderstanding exists. Just because someone is skinny or even so-called "Ideal", it does not mean they have an eating disorder. They could have cancer or AIDS. They are all equally damaging to the individual, their friends and family, and society.
    Thank You!!!! This is such an important truth, & I am glad you are putting it out there. I struggled with eating disorders growing up, trying way too hard to attain the 'perfect figure' & have the 'ideal dancers body.' Some people can reach those measurements in a healthy way, but they are few and far between. Looking back at pics, I realize now that I was just skeletal, pale, & unhealthy, & I was still inches off from what I had wanted to be & actually thought I was fat at the time. In fact, I believe the heart health issues, blood sugar issues, & the constant fluctuation of my weight now are all direct results of the damage I did to my body trying to be 'perfect.' I truly meant no offense by this thread & just want to let everyone know how unrealistic these goals are for the majority of women. Ladies, stop trying to be supermodels & just try to be the best, most super YOU you can be. :drinker:

I don't doubt that it causes long term problems. I'm dealing with it now, but I'm almost back to normal, sans the ability to get pregnant again. I never did it to have the perfect figure though. I lived a life of self torture as most ED patients do. Its never really about weight at all. And now, I can't have children. That will follow me forever.

But I totally agree with your point. We need to find satisfaction within first. Everything else will follow. I was always ashamed of my ghetto booty, till I moved to the ghetto. It depends where you are and what your into, but any body type is appreciated somewhere. When I saw that, I was able to refocus and find me on the inside. I lived in a city also known as "Sterile Whites", nobody had curves, everybody was on weight watchers, and NO boys EVER liked me because I wasn't a stick. I turned out to be pretty awesome and now I LOVE my booty. Surprizingly, now people are getting butt implants. Its all just a phase that our society goes through. When someone steps up and says I'm proud of my curves! It causes a ripple effect because our society is so into celebrity idolizing... everybody wants to be like Beyonce now, but 15 years ago they probly would have turned up their noses. If the latest celeb is plastered on mags saying she eats 4 grapefruits per day and wears a Morphine patch as an appetite suppresant, some people will get all excited and do the same, then some so-called scientist will "Prove" that it is good for you and market it to all the copy cats.

But on a happier note, WE can change this by being healthy, loving ourselves, and being PROUD of who we are. Not following the latest trend, but getting in where we fit in and taking our own lives by storm. I have found, that when I love myself, when I eat healthy, when I go out and say I'm not drinking, when I turn down the doughnut, when I don't put myself down in front of others... they become enthralled and want to know how and why I am the way I am. People do what they see and I try to be the best me I can be, mainly for me, but I know somewhere, somehow, somebody is watching and will try to copy. Especially little girls everywhere. I would give everything to save one little girl from the pain and misery of the self hate I inflicted on myself. So I live positively. Period.

Oops, sorry I kind of went off.... LOL, but I'm just sayin...:flowerforyou:
  • abillings9
    abillings9 Posts: 165
    Options
    That is ridiculous. Even in high school I only had a 27 inch waist.

I am 5'2" and my measurements right now are 36-30-37. I wear a size 8. :ohwell: