Just another "shredding" ?

Options
mckant
mckant Posts: 217 Member
Do you combine JM's 30 Day Shred with other exercise in the same day? I just started level 2 and it's usually the only exercise I include in my day. I'm just curious if anybody goes above and beyond the video every day.

Replies

• queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    There are some people that do but I often don't do anything else as I have to combine this healthy lifestyle with a full time job and running a house. As long as you stay within your calories there's no reason to do any other exercise if you don't want to. I personally feel it's better to keep food and activity at a level that I can maintain so that I can keep this going when I get to my goal weight!
  • caligirl86
    Options
    I used do level 2 and 1... or level 3 and 2... Either back to back or am pm.. I also walked 35 min to an hour pushing my daughter in a stroller..
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    I still do RPM,Jam and yoga every week and am doing 30DS every day (except weekends!!!)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I do level 2 or 3 of 30DS but i also add another Jillian Micheals dvd (shred it with weights) or some days i will do the elliptical for 20 minutes right after the shred. Just for an extra kick, since my body is already in burning calorie mode. i always tend to get at least 40 mts of workouts a day. Other days, i'll just take a 30 minute jog or walk.