yuck

Options
So I feel like crap today. First I woke up feeling like I hadnt slept at all, then I get on tthe scale to see I gained nearly 3 pounds, and now all my muscles are sore from yesterdays workout and I have a headache. I think its my crash from coffee this morning. i just wanna eat the world tonight... ugh

Replies

• Sacredmaiden
    Options
    Hang in there. :0) Make sure to drink a bunch of water today to help get the lactic acid build up out of your muscles (what's making you sore). Eat foods high in potassium too! It's hard to get started, but once you do you'll feel amazing.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    So I feel like crap today. First I woke up feeling like I hadnt slept at all, then I get on tthe scale to see I gained nearly 3 pounds, and now all my muscles are sore from yesterdays workout and I have a headache. I think its my crash from coffee this morning. i just wanna eat the world tonight... ugh

so understand your pain. .. I did a good hard workout Saturday and was so sore couldn't do it sunday, made myself do 50 mins on the biek last night, and couldn't get out of my bed this morning to do my AM routine(I try and do it in the morning), because I was tired and sore :P

Going to go for a fast walk today with the dogs and eat a healthy dinner so I'm not too bad for the day, and try to start over tomorrow :)
  • snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    Options
    Stay in control! We all have days like that :)
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    (((Hugs))) to you, friend! Remember that it's probably not actual weight-gain. It's incredibly difficult to gain a pound when you're watching what you're eating & exercising as you are. Most likely it's water. As someone else suggested, make sure you reach your water goals for the next couple of days & it should come right back down.

Tomorrow's a brand new day. :flowerforyou: