Who loves Turbofire!

Options
I have to say this somewhere; I love Turbofire! I am on week 2, but I busted out 2 lbs last week alone after a plateau I have been struggling with. I feel stronger already, and although I tell my friends it is "cardio on crack", I love it!

Anyone else finished the program or are doing it now? I can't wait to see what 12 weeks brings!

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I love it.
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    whats turbo fire? is it like turbo jam??
  • modifyinglife
    Options
    Yes I love Chalene's little crazy self lol I'm not following the plan though because I don't have all of the workout equipment. I just do the hiits and fire workouts
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Are there any weight lifting days in it? I'm doing Chalean Extreme and love it!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I think its AWESOME!

And, might I add, that normally overly peppy-perky people can come off grateing to me but she seems sincere and honest. Just having a good time doing the workouts and sharing it with everybody! Plus they are kick *kitten* and a great option for cardiovascular work.
  • modifyinglife
    Options
    Are there any weight lifting days in it? I'm doing Chalean Extreme and love it!

no weight lifting just resistance bands and those leg band thingies
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Mine is on it's way! I have 2 week left of Chalean Extreme and then it's on to TURBOFIRE! I can't wait!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Oh I am happy to have found you! I started Turbo Fire 5 days ago and I love it! I started a thread here as I was hoping to find others so we could check in daily and share our experience. No one replied to my post though :sad:

I post a link to it. Maybe any of you ladies fancy joining? I set it up as a Turbo Fire Chalean Hybrid but now had change of plan. It can be a Turbo Fire and whatever hyrbid thread.

I am really loving the program.

Here is a link to the thread I started if anyone fancies joining for check ins etc :smile:

Daisy

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/181806-starting-turbo-fire-or-turbo-fire-chalean-extrem-hybrid-25-0
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Completely love it!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Chalean! She's so fun and energetic! I haven't tried turbo fire, but I loved her cardio 'punch kick jam' from turbo jam. Maybe I'll look for some individual DVD's on ebay.

Good to know its a good one! I have Zumba too....and I don't like it. It's boring....So turbo fire it is!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I Love Turbo Fire! I just started week 6 and have lost just about 8 pounds so far. I don't however like the sculpting and toning dvds so I substitue Jillian Michaels workouts in for those.
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i have been thinking of purchasing turbo fire, done 3 weeks of p90x but am board and have done some jillian micheals, but was wanting something fun, and different. did you all exercise before you started it?? is it something you can keep up with?
    tia!