Cookies!

Options
OMG I love them...and anything else sweet...I think I need rehab for this...lol SOMEONE HELP ME!

Replies

• tappytaptap
    Options
    you should buy the thinsations 100 calorie packs... i find those helpful if I'm craving cookies
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just got my girl scout cookies!! I ordered them before I started on here, now I am wishing I didn't. I will have to keep them hidden at home! Out of site, out of mind...I hope!
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I need something because I am the worse sweets junkie! =)
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Try the chocolate vitatops (chocolate)!! I have a major sweet tooth and these have really helped. I have also made the frozen peanut butter cups. I foung the recipe on here...DELICOUS! Good luck!
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Okay, Thanks!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I love Quaker Mini Ricecakes Vanilla Creme Brulee....I forget they're rice cakes, they're so sweet and yummy....and a serving is 13 mini rice cakes...120 calories....
  • em_lou007
    em_lou007 Posts: 117
    Options
    I just got my girl scout cookies!! I ordered them before I started on here, now I am wishing I didn't. I will have to keep them hidden at home! Out of site, out of mind...I hope!

Hey all - they are addictive aren't they!! :smile:

Wish there was some way of homebaking low cal ones that still taste and smell the same :ohwell:

I am very impressed that you did your bit for the girl scouts - no matter what happens to the cookies :happy:

Take care all :drinker:
  • sweetjanet2k
    sweetjanet2k Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have to turn my head when I see the girl scouts sitting behind their tables with their happy little faces selling purple boxes of goodness!!!!
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I LOVE all things sweet, but since there is really no wiggle room in my alotted calories each day, I found that Mister Salty Milk Chocolate Pretzels 100 calorie packs are awesome!! I wouldnt have thought pretzels could cover the cookie/donut sweet tooth, but they actually do a really good job!
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    You can get pretty much any kind of cookie in the 100 calorie packs. I have a horrible sweet tooth and they really really help.
  • mreinoso
    mreinoso Posts: 2
    Options
    I swear cookies were invented by the devil...Temptation!
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    the lorna doone and the cookies and cream cookies in the 100 calorie snack packs are really good.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Total sweet food junkie!! I still allow myself dessert every night. I've been eating skinny cow or low cal ice cream cones and it has really helped. I still want the brownies and cakes and cookies but then I look at how well I'm doing and I change my mind. I also like to read the success stories and it reminds me to not to indulge. But, all in all, moderation right!!!