Girl scout cookies are the devil!

SoFLYFireman
SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
Sorry Mama Boucher, Vicki Valencourt is NOT the devil, her girl scout cookies are...

Replies

• tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Just got mine delivered today. Need to find a safe hiding spot for them and then hopefully forget where that spot is!!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    I turned those cute little devils selling those cookies away to go pout! I still feel a little bad :/
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Sorry Mama Boucher, Vicki Valencourt is NOT the devil, her girl scout cookies are...

Love that movie. and *slaps georgias hand away from the cookie* If you have ever seen "The Hot Chick" ... that will go straight to your a**!
  • Toaster88
    Toaster88 Posts: 146
    Try helping a troop of girls sell those things (several years in a row), which is really odd if you're a guy.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member

Agreed- I ordered 2 boxes. *sigh* I suppose 1 or 2 cookies week wont hurt me.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Just got mine delivered today. Need to find a safe hiding spot for them and then hopefully forget where that spot is!!
    YOU DO NOT NEED TO FIND A SAFE HIDING PLACE FOR THEM - SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY DOES. WHAT GOOD IS A HIDING PLACE IF YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS??
  • amehrkens
    amehrkens Posts: 162 Member
    We have had about 15 boxes in our house and so far I have had 1 cookie! I do have 3 boxes of thin mints in the freezer that I might pull out next summer to crush up and put over ice cream....
  • I just suggest you stay away from other peoples Girl Scout cookies, especially if you live here in south Florida. We take our cookies very seriously...:laugh:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/feb/21/girl-scout-thin-mints-reported-stolen/
  • larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    i trick my self by giving them a donation and letting them keep the box! it works.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Check out my blog on Girl Scout cookies.

I've been a leader for a long time. Our sale is now over. And I estimate I did better this year than I have in past years. Better as in didn't eat as many.
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    I would absolutely still find a place for them in my diet if they didn't have partially hydrogenated oils in them! :( I miss Thin Mints so much!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    They are weapons of mass destruction and those girl scouts selling them are mini terrorists

But I got 5 boxes. I fear there will be some dinner entries of just cookies....
  • HOPEful27
    HOPEful27 Posts: 56
    The other day they were selling them outside of the store I was going in. They asked the man walking in front of me if he wanted to buy a box & he said he was trying to loose weight so he didn't need them. He then pulled out $5 and handed it to them & said he still wanted to support their cause anyway so to just take it as a donation. He resisted temptation & still figured a way to put a smile on thier faces!
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Those freakin' Tagalongs... evil. EEEEEvil.
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Ehhemmm, Sorry ...but I beg to differ. Jillian Michaels is , in fact, the Devil...
  • edemair
    edemair Posts: 9 Member
    THROW THEM AWAY! :)
  • ababygrace
    ababygrace Posts: 123
    I ordered 2 or 3 boxes. I plan on using them on my cheat days and I also plan on freezing them so I don't eat all of them at once. They are worth the splurge.
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Ehhemmm, Sorry ...but I beg to differ. Jillian Michaels is , in fact, the Devil...

TRUTH! Why is she always LITERALLY snarling in her DVDs?! Aren't her flaring nostrils enough?
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    They are so evil! I bought 7 boxes of the carmel delights and 5 of the thin mints! I felt like I had to be a good Aunt and buy that many. Good thing my husband has gotten through 2 boxes so far =)
  • One smart girl was selling them in the parking lot at Loveland Ski area. I broke down to purchase Samoas and Thin Mints.
    I burned over 1500 calories on the mountain. So it may even out. :)
This discussion has been closed.