Trying something new

Options
TripleJ3
TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
After months of getting no where on the last plan I was on.......heres to hoping this works better for me!

Replies

• Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is a great place!! I am so happy to be here and the people are wonderful!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm fairly new too, and I've found this site helps a lot (and the app, if your phone allows it). Just logging in and keeping track of what I eat has already made a difference for me. Good luck and welcome to MFP!
  • friedlillies
    Options
    I"m also really enjoying this site so far. The people here are friendly and encouraging. I've got a lot of weight to lose and know it will take time and dedication but am excited about the tools and community encouragement here. I believe we can all achieve our goals!!.
  • EllyK09
    EllyK09 Posts: 75
    Options
    Welcome you are going to love it!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new here too, and hoping for the same thing. There are so many encouraging, funny and smart people here that I already feel "at home". I hope that by tracking everything it will help me be more conscious of what I am eating and how much excercise I get. I also hope that by offering encouragement to others it will cause me to stay more focused. You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your encouragement. I feel very positive
  • Enchantica
    Enchantica Posts: 117
    Options
    Thank you all for your encouragement. I feel very positive

With everyone on here "jollying" you along I'm sure you'll reach your goal Deb, and be giving those grandkids a run for their money! :) Welcome to MFP
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!