im sooo out of it

Options
Just need a moment to vent...

why is it that when i get back on track i end up getting sick?:grumble: Im not sure if im really coming down with something or if me waking up too early this morning...did it to me. My day just started on the wrong foot didnt hear my alarm clock and hurried on out the door when i realized that i was going to be late to work. I had to be in at 4am and woke up at 3:40am...and i have just been feeling rushed but down at the same time. my nose is runny...i been sneezing like crazy and im just so groggy :frown: I trying to have a positive attitude about it but its kind of hard when i feel so ****ty (pardon my french:embarassed: ) the only good thing out of this day thus far is that i been sticking to eating healthy meals....ahhh i just dont want to be ill though...booo this bites!

Replies

• taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    I feel the exact same yeterday, except yesterday I went to wendys and kind of went off track... back on track today. I worked out even though Im sick, and am determined to stay under today!
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It could be that your body is getting used to the healthy foods. Fatty foods and healthy foods contain different ingredients, it could be that your body is getting used to filtering the healthy foods since it's expecting the fatty and greasy foods.

Just a thought :)
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same yeterday, except yesterday I went to wendys and kind of went off track... back on track today. I worked out even though Im sick, and am determined to stay under today!

i was tempted to drink a pepsi today but i refused to...i just wnated the sugar rush!! im still going to work out of course but im going to take a little nap before i do so...maybe that will help me out a bit
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It could be that your body is getting used to the healthy foods. Fatty foods and healthy foods contain different ingredients, it could be that your body is getting used to filtering the healthy foods since it's expecting the fatty and greasy foods.

Just a thought :)

hmmmm....makes perfect sense...and never thought of that...thanks
  • imastarkidder
    Options
    Remember, if we didn't have bad days, we would not be able to appreciate the good ones. Hang in there! It will get better. I know you can acheive your goals! Just stay focused! Take a daily multi vitamin if you are not doing so already. That may help you stay well.