First day - 30 pounds to go!

Options
Hello, just wanted to drop in as I begin, not only a journey to weight loss, but a journey to a new way of life. My goal is a loss of 30 pounds, AND a new way of living my life. Not just in the foods I eat, but in choosing to lead a more active life as well. I will need lots of encouragment to get off my duff and EXERCISE!

Replies

• knickie
    knickie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5280601.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • coxy1968
    coxy1968 Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this site is great and plenty of support and motivation, feel free to add me as a friend
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I've been using My fitness pal since January but this is my first day on the forums too and I also need to lose 30 lbs. Actually the same 30 lbs. I've lost and gained many times. But this time I want to change my habits and lose it for good!!
  • Vtrembacki
    Vtrembacki Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like your outlook. Too many people think that losing weight is all about dieting. Well unless you are going to diet for the rest of your life (yeah right!!!) then I think it is pointless! It is about making changes that you can do forever. So that means you do not have to give up every single bad thing, but just learn to make better choices, and if you eat something "bad", just dont eat alot of it!
    Thats my outlook anyway.... I know not everyone will agree with me. but if figure, there is no way I am going to give up chocolate or cheese forever, so I need to learn how to fit them into a well balanced, everyday lifestyle, and still stay healthy!
    good luck to you!!!