Summer Homework

Options
I am helping my daughter with her homework and it is so FRUSTRATING!!! :mad: If you don't know, I am in Italy, so her homework is in Italian. And yes, they brought home this HUGE book of homework for the summer, :huh: so we try to do a little everyday. Something as easy as using a word in a sentence can be so difficult for me sometimes and I feel so STUPID. I hate having to say....ummmm, you'll have to ask daddy that one. And if it's like this when she is 6, what do I have to look forward to?!?! :sad:

Replies

• Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I am helping my daughter with her homework and it is so FRUSTRATING!!! :mad: If you don't know, I am in Italy, so her homework is in Italian. And yes, they brought home this HUGE book of homework for the summer, :huh: so we try to do a little everyday. Something as easy as using a word in a sentence can be so difficult for me sometimes and I feel so STUPID. I hate having to say....ummmm, you'll have to ask daddy that one. And if it's like this when she is 6, what do I have to look forward to?!?! :sad:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Try to look at it as a way to enhance your own language skills.

I know helping my younger brother with his homework is tough... and it's in English!