My Weakness is...

Replies

• asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    :wink: Natural peanut butter...It. Is. So. Good.
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    m&m's, hershey kissses . . . any grab and shove in your mouth chocolate. I've found I just can't have it around me. Sugar, in general, is a weakness for me . . . anything made of it. haha
  • kat5645
    kat5645 Posts: 2
    I am Greek and just love food in general! It is almost an addiction for me and I have always turned to it for happiness. Time to get a new addiction though- being healthy!!!
  • Crazyjro
    Crazyjro Posts: 20 Member
    chocolate and candy!!!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Beer!!

The problem being that, not only does it contain a lot of calories, it also gives me the munchies and impairs my self-control! :smile:
  • dka808
    dka808 Posts: 3
    Beer!!

I even have a category in My Diary called "Cocktails".....is that bad? Good thing I cut back to 1 day a week.:drinker:
  • sfcop311
    sfcop311 Posts: 21
    Mike and Ikes and gummy bears
  • BEER FOR SURE !!!!! I LOVE TO DRINK ON THE WEEKENDS !!!!
  • SAME HERE !!!
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    all of the above :)
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Cookie dough, cake batter and muffin mixes.

Baked I am okay with-not quite as appealing.

But eatin raw cookie dough or a bowl full of chocolate, creamy cake batter.... :love:
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    all of the above :)
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Currently- CUPCAKES!:devil: I've been looking at wedding venues and related sites and all of them have oodles and oodles of pictures of cupcakes!!!! I don't even like cupcakes! Finally broke down and just made a batch (After I ran 13 miles- I was at least going to give those cupcake calories a good fight). I confess I have ate 7 in the past 4 days. But last night I put a sign on them that said EAT ME (unles your name is Alexis- which mine is)

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • Cylia
    Cylia Posts: 30 Member
    checkerboard cake with mocha filling and chocolate fudge frosting. Fortunately, I only get it once a year for my birthday.
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Hahahaha, I forgot to say im addcited to guacomole.. Its so..so...SO EFFIN GOOD!!
  • ybent
    ybent Posts: 10
    FOOD is my weakness. Food and boredom.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    to many to list. I usually have great control but its TOM time and I ate chips and dip today. I need to remember to not grocery shop when PMS'ing
  • tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    FOOD is my weakness. Food and boredom.
    +1
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    mac n cheese
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    ANYTHING chocolate peanut butter!! ...I actually discovered skinny cow's PPB chocolate ice cream sandwhiches!! I'll spend 150 calories to get THAT dessert fix! mm hmm
This discussion has been closed.