Hungry!!!

Options
Argh!!! Nothing worse than feeling fat and hungry! It's making me very irritated. I even went to the trouble of making myself a hearty baked cauliflower/broccoli bake...it should have done the trick, but I'm still starving and I only have 500 more calories left for dinner. I think I might have to squeeze in another workout just so I can have another snack!

Replies

• irasonrisita
    Options
    Eat vegetables, sugar free jello, drink tea, maybe a fruit

drinking tea helps me the most, though. It's a distraction and it's yummy!
  • nanianela
    nanianela Posts: 16
    Options
    I have the same problem, not as bad as it used to be. Your body will eventually adjust to not having as big of portions as you have been. Replacing all snack with fruit and veggies will help keep you full in between meals and it's less calories than say, a granola bar or crackers or something. A lot of the time too, you're thirsty, not hungry, try drinking a glass of water before every meal and consistently throughout the day, that may help also.
  • lorigirl39
    Options
    Today was a super hungry day for me as well. I just downed half a chicken and a large salad for dinner. Hopefully that will take care of the hunger pains for the remainder of the night. :)
    Don't be distraught...some days are just that way. Keep your eye on the goal. You can do it!