I'M HOT & ON FIRE BABY!

Options
LITTERALLY! Howz all my friends?! I miss all of you!

So on June 14, a fire started 10 miles from my parents house in Organ NM.....today it is about 95% contained now but I had to help evacuate them to my sister's home due to my grandmothers breathing problems. Firefighters did an awesome job of keeping it from spreading into the residential area....I honestly thought my parents may lose everything.

So then....back home in Albuquerque...the Manzano Mountains start blazing! A friend called me franticallly to help her evacuate out of there! This has really FREAKED me out! It looked and felt like Armaggedon!

I have to still help them get everything back in their homes.......and if anything else....I lost 12 pounds during this stressful ordeal! I'll be back when things get back to "normal"......Pray for those who lost their homes in the Manzanos......I believe there were 7 families.....:cry:

Gotta Run! Hugz to you all! :heart:

Here's a few pics of what felt like Hades!

(sorry if the pics don't show....it's a first I tried posting them from my Costco account....)

AND OH YEAH.....SHANNON....I'M SURE YOU CAN KEEP "MY" FATSIS HAPPY WHILE I'M GONE! :heart: :smokin:

image.jpg[/url]

image.jpg[/url]

Replies

• BigCityKittyz
    Options

So on June 14, a fire started 10 miles from my parents house in Organ NM.....today it is about 95% contained now but I had to help evacuate them to my sister's home due to my grandmothers breathing problems. Firefighters did an awesome job of keeping it from spreading into the residential area....I honestly thought my parents may lose everything.

So then....back home in Albuquerque...the Manzano Mountains start blazing! A friend called me franticallly to help her evacuate out of there! This has really FREAKED me out! It looked and felt like Armaggedon!

I have to still help them get everything back in their homes.......and if anything else....I lost 12 pounds during this stressful ordeal! I'll be back when things get back to "normal"......Pray for those who lost their homes in the Manzanos......I believe there were 7 families.....:cry:

(sorry if the pics don't show....it's a first I tried posting them from my Costco account....)

AND OH YEAH.....SHANNON....I'M SURE YOU CAN KEEP "MY" FATSIS HAPPY WHILE I'M GONE! :heart: :smokin:

image.jpg[/url]

image.jpg[/url]
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow Albuquerque-ian!!

Wow, that is just too awesome of you to help so many people in need. :flowerforyou: God bless darlin'!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

image.jpg[/url]

image.jpg[/url]

Fire scares the cr@p out of me! Glad you & yours are okay. :flowerforyou:

{{Sadly returns Cat Woman suit to you}} sad030.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg.....sooo glad our kitty is safe!!! wowser!!!

okay so you have a "legitimate" excuse I suppose.....but really....smoke signals would have worked....next time okay??? (god forbid!!! lol)

hugs and soooo happy your costco account is working LMBO
    Ali :flowerforyou:

ps...ooooo I have soooo much to tell you ....first Shannon and Soup...they had this van see......oops...pm you later! .......:ohwell:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear alls well. Stay safe!!!!!!

Shari :glasses:
  • Shannon023
    Options

okay so you have a "legitimate" excuse I suppose.....but really....smoke signals would have worked....next time okay??? (god forbid!!! lol)

ps...ooooo I have soooo much to tell you ....first Shannon and Soup...they had this van see......oops...pm you later! .......:ohwell:

writing.gif "Pay to the order of: Ali106"

How much is it gonna cost me this time??? :grumble:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

writing.gif "Pay to the order of: Ali106"

How much is it gonna cost me this time??? :grumble:

if it were only that easy girl:noway: .....now hand over fatsis....stat!
    :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

if it were only that easy girl:noway: .....now hand over fatsis....stat!
    :laugh:

All in good time, my pretty. All in good time.....

wizardofzwitchmelt1.JPG