When I loose weight I sometimes get a dull headache Its Back

Options
Its been awhile but the headaches are back with fatigue this time I have been drinking plenty of water,12- 14 cups and electrolytes.

Topic Before Subject : When I loose weight I sometimes get a dull headache at the b

Vitamins, fats, protein carbs all good. Like Fish, Frozen Veggies, & Fresh Fruits. I take Double x a Amway Multi Vitamin Twice a day.

8 -9 Hours of sleep and I feal like I am hung over ?

My last work out was last wednesday I took a break cause I was fealing weak.

My calorie intake has been 1200 - 1500 net.

I cant figure it out its driving me crazy, I dont feal like I have a cold or anything I feal like do do now for two days :(

Im not anemic or anything from my bloodtests results its just icky

Replies

• jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Are you eating low carb or are you getting enough complex carbs to fuel your body?
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I have these same exact symptoms and I recommend you research Adrenal Fatigue! It is a very real and very annoying, especially if left untreated. It can be fixed over time and can come on gradually. Google: 30 symptoms of adrenal fatigue. Good Luck.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Are you eating low carb or are you getting enough complex carbs to fuel your body?

My thoughts exactly. I have felt this way when I went on a super low carb cycle.
  • hotrodcowgirl
    Options
    Ive tried to keep a balanced diet but it might be a little low I'll have to check it.

Thank you :)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I've heard you can circumvent an oncoming headache by eating a little sugar, such as a handful of cereal. Have you considered that it may be a slight sugar deficiency? Just an idea.
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    caffeine withdrawl?
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I would try a little fattier foods. Sometimes when your body doesnt have enough fat it can start to tell us somethings wrong! Try some red meat... or olive oil, eat more high fat nuts (walnuts)... Just a thought!
  • hotrodcowgirl
    Options
    I've got to check into the adrenal fatigue

I might not be getting enough good carbs

Ive tried a handful of cereal, or a piece of chocolate didnt help much but I'll try it .

Ive still been drinking coffee, maybe too much I had two cups of coffee and I resorted to drinking a monster just to get through the day but it hardley did anything .

I think it might be to much caffine
  • ekicinsk
    ekicinsk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My 3 suggestions

1) Low blood sugar
    2) dehydrated
    3) Thyroid - Tons and tons of women have thyroid problems and most doctors don't think to test for it. They probably wouldn't have done it in a standard blood test so if you continue to feel out of wack like that, especially if weight has always been a problem for you, have your doctor check that.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How long has it been going on for?
    I know this may sound weird, but i get headaches and fatigue around my TOM, lasts about 2 weeks or so.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I've got to check into the adrenal fatigue

I might not be getting enough good carbs

Ive tried a handful of cereal, or a piece of chocolate didnt help much but I'll try it .

Ive still been drinking coffee, maybe too much I had two cups of coffee and I resorted to drinking a monster just to get through the day but it hardley did anything .

I think it might be to much caffine

Just say NO to the energy drinks - they are horrid for you. Stick with coffee and lots of water. Do you drink 2+ litres a day? if not, I would aim for that. Also - try out some really good healthy carbs, like brown rice, or steel-cut oats etc. Look at your sugar intake too, that could be problematic.

I can't see your diary, but I would suggest amping the good carbs up as well as the h2O. good luck!