Hiya!

Options
Well, I'm in Lawng Island at my momma's house.... she forgot to tell us that she was in the middle of MOVING!!! UGH!

We haven't done anything at all since we got here Saturday. I'm sitting on the livingroom floor... all alone... in an empty apartment. This sucks I tell ya!

Hubbz, 7 y/o daughter & both of my brothers are going to a Yankee game so my 2 y/o and I are stuck with this moving mess.

Oh... to top off this fantabulous "vacation".. I finally got my nose pierced and FAINTED!!!!
Not when the guy did the piercing but after I left the shop and decided to sit on the bench that was outside. I cracked my noggin open. I passed out for a few minutes. It did bleed (or is it blead??... ) quite a bit but no headache just sore at all.Thank God hubbz & my brother were there.

It was SCAWY!!!
Screw getting a tat!!... F that!

Don't really know why I passed out... the piercing was just fine... I didn't feel light headed during the process.

Anywho.... this has not been a good vacation. I am so ready for Disney next year.
Can someone come rescue... pwease:ohwell:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm in Lawng Island at my momma's house.... she forgot to tell us that she was in the middle of MOVING!!! UGH!

We haven't done anything at all since we got here Saturday. I'm sitting on the livingroom floor... all alone... in an empty apartment. This sucks I tell ya!

Hubbz, 7 y/o daughter & both of my brothers are going to a Yankee game so my 2 y/o and I are stuck with this moving mess.

Oh... to top off this fantabulous "vacation".. I finally got my nose pierced and FAINTED!!!!
    Not when the guy did the piercing but after I left the shop and decided to sit on the bench that was outside. I cracked my noggin open. I passed out for a few minutes. It did bleed (or is it blead??... ) quite a bit but no headache just sore at all.Thank God hubbz & my brother were there.

It was SCAWY!!!
    Screw getting a tat!!... F that!

Don't really know why I passed out... the piercing was just fine... I didn't feel light headed during the process.

Anywho.... this has not been a good vacation. I am so ready for Disney next year.
    Can someone come rescue... pwease:ohwell:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'd say your entitled to a "do-over" vacation. :flowerforyou:

Glad you're okay & have a blast at the game tomorrow!! :drinker:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    That stinks.. I wouldn't of let you pass out - I'll go with you to get a tat, we'll just bring orange juice... and by orange juice, I mean vodka.:laugh: *shrugs*

come hang out with J and I! We're going hiking today, God willing... I've gained back a few pounds.. (HE LOST a pound!!! :explode: :mad: :explode: :mad: )
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Thanks... I have to go to Philly next month to deal with my sister in-laws wedding crap.

I'm not going to the game... :ohwell:
    Sara would not sit still so.... we'll try next year.

Well, I guess I should go.

Have a good one:smile:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    yay for nose piercing! i love mine! cant wait to see a pic!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    That stinks.. I wouldn't of let you pass out - I'll go with you to get a tat, we'll just bring orange juice... and by orange juice, I mean vodka.:laugh: *shrugs*

come hang out with J and I! We're going hiking today, God willing... I've gained back a few pounds.. (HE LOST a pound!!! :explode: :mad: :explode: :mad: )

I would kill for a nice hike right now. I've gained a few pounds myself and I really don't care.
    Have fun hiking Panda! Tell J I said hewoo!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    J says he loves you (and I do too!)

*hugs*

:heart: Manda
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I have a hoop in right now and I love it.. I've stopped glaring down at it.
    I will get a tiny diamond in a few weeks though.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    J says he loves you (and I do too!)

*hugs*

:heart: Manda
    Love you guys too:love:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Manda didn't mention that I had gained 4 pounds while I was in Texas. :wink:

So a total gain of 3 pounds since meeting her in person!!

(DARN YOU DEVIL WOMAN!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

i have a tiny diamond in right now. I love how it just looks like a fleck of glitter on my nose!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

i have a tiny diamond in right now. I love how it just looks like a fleck of glitter on my nose!
    Can I change it myself or do I have to go to a piercing place and have them do it?

Em... :heart: :heart: :heart: your new pic honey.