First time here!

Options
This is my first time using the online myfitnesspal. I've been using it on my phone. I love this website!
What are your goals? I'm here to lose about 25 pounds and to be healthier. I've tried FitDay.com and that worked for me but I like how I can use myfitnesspal on my phone. I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred so far.

Replies

• peggie888
    Options
    My first time here. I am having fun keeping track with my fitness pal on my ipod! It's working! :-):smile:
  • greatvic
    greatvic Posts: 13
    Options
    HI!! How is the 30 day shred going for you? I just started it today and it was intense but I'm curious to see what results I get. :)
  • fatbegoneblog
    Options
    Welcome guys! I have been here for 3 days... I love myfitnesspal
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    HI!! How is the 30 day shred going for you? I just started it today and it was intense but I'm curious to see what results I get. :)

Hey! Tonight is only going to be my 3rd night. It's been a really good workout. There are some points where I feel like stopping (side lunges with weights) but the workouts go by really fast because your doing something different every 30 seconds! I think if you stick with it you'll do great