lunch-time dilemma

Fineraziel
Fineraziel Posts: 140
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I have been working out religiously almost everyday for the past 6 months, but I wont be able to do the same routine anymore since I am back to work (a FULL time job, plus 2 babies to take care at home in the morning and after work :S).

So, from now on, I will work out everyday, at lunch time, but I will only be able to exercise for 20 minutes...

I have 30-Day Shred (which is convenient since its last 20 minutes! :D), but here is my dilemma : Should I do 30-Day Shred everyday (Monday to Friday) or should I do it only 2 or 3 times a week and do 20 minutes of pure cardio the other days ? :S

I dont think I could manage to do any more workouts in my week since I will want to spend time with my kids, hubby and do other things on evenings and weekends...

Replies

• JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    when you are all home together in the evenings, yall could go on bike rides/walks...in the summer of course...when you have more daylight. just a thought to get a little activity in.
  • bump
  • jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    I would alternate so that your body doesn't get accustom to anything.
  • douglw
    douglw Posts: 25
    variety is the spice of life.
  • Fineraziel
    when you are all home together in the evenings, yall could go on bike rides/walks...in the summer of course...when you have more daylight. just a thought to get a little activity in.

Thank you, but as I said I have other things to do too... So my question is really about what can I do in 20 minutes at lunch time? :S
  • Fineraziel
    variety is the spice of life.

I have to agree... ;)
This discussion has been closed.