Finding friends!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Kendall and I recently started on this weight loss journey and I have about 125lbs to lose! I would love to become friends with anyone who needs motivation or help and is willing to give the same back!! I am very excited to gain my health and life back so if you are too I will be there to support you!!! Thanks everyone! :) Good luck and you will do great!!!

Replies

• ggoree
    ggoree Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Kendall, my name is Gloria; I joined MFP in Jan. 2011 I would the motivation and to share some great food secrets such as the smartone's desert. :flowerforyou: peanutbutter cup my favorite:laugh:
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome Kendall. I have been on here since mid February. Good luck to you I love this site. First time in my life I am actually starting to succeed.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I am a returner to this site. Its a great place for motivation and support! Love to join ya, I have about the same amount to lose as you do!
  • jinad
    jinad Posts: 9
    Options
    hi today is my first day and i need all the tips i can get HELP ME TOO
  • jinad
    jinad Posts: 9
    Options
    hi today is my first day and i need all the tips i can get HELP ME TOO
  • MarkH1115
    Options
    I too have joined recently about 10 days ago. Hope all is going well for all. I will motivate who i can and may need motivation from you guys as well. Thks!
  • egoplast
    egoplast Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site ☺ sure you will find a lot of help and motivation here
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This place is awesome, I just love it and it really does help me so much everyday! Feel free to add me!:happy: