My Weight Loss

woja9640
woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
I have only been using myfitness pal for 27 days, and most of them I was suffering from a cold.

However, I was able to go on walks and have started back going to the gym.

Anyway, I have lost 5 lbs in the last 27 days. I am hoping that number will increase as I have been walking and exercising more.

:happy: :heart:

Replies

• Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    congrats! keep it up!
  • Welcome and congrats on the loss! :flowerforyou:
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    congrats on the loss!! keep up the good work! :-)
  • woja9640
    Thanks for the support everyone. I appreciate it.

I posted a receipe in the receipe section. It's for Chicken Parmesean.
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Great job!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Fab start, keep it up :)
  • woja9640
    Hey, I actually just weighed myself at a better time.... in the AM just after waking up and I have actually lost 7 lbs.

Sooooooo happy right now.

:bigsmile: :happy:
  • That is awesome, hope you feel better soon and keep up the great work!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    You are off to a great start!! Keep up the good work.
  • woja9640
    Thanks for the support everyone. I am soooooo happy with everything.

I took a good look at myself in the mirror and noticed, I don't have dark circles under my eyes any more, I also can see a dent in my thighs caused from the weight loss.

I am hoping to lose another 7-10 lbs by my family gathering in 3 weeks..... which also happens to be close to my 29th birthday.
  • woja9640
    Ok, so I have been sick as a dog with what my doctor says is bronchitis for the last 6 days.

It's both good and bad.

Good side: It helped me lose the 2.5 lbs I regained, along with another 2 lbs. Making my weight loss total 9.1 lbs. Go me!

Bad side: I am hacking up my lungs here and am sleeping a good 50 percent of my day. This is while I am on antibiotics and cough syrup. Not only that but I can't afford to be in the hospital.... no insurance.

I have another appt. with my doctor tomorrow morning, and hopefully will get a stronger antibiotic.

Wish me well.
  • woja9640
    Ok, so since I got on my new medication yesterday I have felt a lot better. Not only that but I spent a little time charting my success....

I am happy to say I have lost a total of 10.6 lbs in the last five weeks. I can't wait until I finally lose the rest of the weight. Only 44.6 lbs to go.

Wish me luck.
  • woja9640
    Ok, I just tried on 2 shirts and 3 dresses that I haven't worn in a while..... try months!

And I was sooooo ****ing happy! I fit into two of the dresses so much better than I used to after ahing lost the 11 lbs. Not only that but one of the shirts fits me perfect now.... no buldges or anything. The other shirt is still a little tight near my butt but a couple of more lbs and it'll all be good. LOL.

I can't wait until I can get smaller clothes. I'll be able to wear cuter things.

Though that will have to wait until I can get a job. ****ing unemployment.
  • woja9640
    Sooooooo Excited!

I just went shopping and have lost a whole pant size!

Sorry LOL I just had to share. God I love everything right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!