P90X 60 Days in Results

Options
MistyMtnMan
MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
So, hey everyone I just wanted to show you all how my progress has been with P90X and everything. I didn't really notice much until I took pictures and I am really starting to notice a change. I am very excited because I have never been athletic or in shape in my life and ever since I started MFP my body has drastically changed. I am so excited.

I also wanted to just share encouragement to any out there that is struggling. Just don't give up. I know it sounds cliche but you really gotta just keep consistently doing the right things. I hit a wall for a month of weighing the same and not loosing a pound but I never stopped. As soon as I joined MFP though I lost 4lbs in the first week. So keep on fighting because it will pay off!

BeforeAfter-1-1.jpg

BeforeAfter-2-1.jpg

Replies

• Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Ok, deleted.
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    What do I do this is embarrassing. I didn't even think it worked yet
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    LOL, it seems so many people have issues with posting pics in here. I just copied/pasted the URL so I got to see your before/after shots.

Wow.. great results and only 60 days! Your pic really showed your progress. Congrats to you and keep at it. Can't wait to see your 90 day results.
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    Thanks I figured it out. Yeah I am smart :)
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Good job dude, I'm starting p90x tomorrow
  • thomasvision
    thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job man. Another 30 days and it will be even better!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Great results so far! Grats!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    pretty good results so far
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome results!!! keep it up
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    great job!
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job! wish I could afford P90X!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    You can't tell a difference?? I see it? Good work!
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    Thanks everyone so much. I was pretty embarrassed to post this without totally being done but I felt it would hold me accountable ya know.
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options

Check out Craigslist.org I found it on there for $75.
  • zcuffe
    zcuffe Posts: 22
    Options
    props man! you look like your on track to look like the ripped up folks in the commercials. once i hit my first goal weight, i am definitely gonna have a go at p90x.
  • blittle40
    blittle40 Posts: 31
    Options
    thats awesome, great results...Im almost done with Insanity and then Im considering the P90X..
  • mgklewis
    mgklewis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job :)
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    props man! you look like your on track to look like the ripped up folks in the commercials. once i hit my first goal weight, i am definitely gonna have a go at p90x.

Thanks dude I appreciate that, I sure hope so, haha. Yeah I was a bit skeptical but man if you follow it, you will feel it!
  • thomasvision
    thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
    Options

You can find P90X for a low price on ebay and especially craigslist. My friend just purchased it on craigslist for $40.00 and the person never opened it. They got it as a gift.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!