9 down only... 46 more to go!

Options
:drinker: HELLO ALL!! Ok, I've been at this a little over 3 weeks I guess. It was obvious that the inital 5 pound loss was DEFINITLY water weight since I decreased my sodium intake by almost 80% immediately. The other four pounds though I have to thank MFP for and all the people sharing this journey with me. I want to stay with it for a long time, even just to maintain once I reach my goal.

In three weeks I have probably slipped up more than most have during their entire journey:ohwell: , but only because of all the stuff we have going on in our lives - we STAY busy!! I don't feel bad about it, well not too bad. My weeks are packed with SF Carnation Instant Breakfast w/ 1 cup soy milk for breakfast:tongue: , then usually 8 to10 oz at 310 cals or less for lunch (Smart Ones, Lean Cuisine, etc) and dinners well... thank GOD for MFP because I can look ahead and think "Ok what do we have at home" log different meal ideas in and see which one fits my day and goals.

I also haven't been exercising much but my hubby was kind enough to remind me that the exercise and sweat we POUR while working (rather, renovating) our 76 yr old home with no heating or A/C counts too! I exercised last night for the 1st time since infancy :laugh: and felt really good about it. I think I might do it again!

Thanks everyone for helping with suggestions, pep talks, and helping my get through the day. Only thing I have to figure out now is why I'm so flippin tired all of the sudden these past two days:yawn: . Might be time to change my multi-vitamin? :huh:

Anyway, hugs all! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    :drinker: HELLO ALL!! Ok, I've been at this a little over 3 weeks I guess. It was obvious that the inital 5 pound loss was DEFINITLY water weight since I decreased my sodium intake by almost 80% immediately. The other four pounds though I have to thank MFP for and all the people sharing this journey with me. I want to stay with it for a long time, even just to maintain once I reach my goal.

In three weeks I have probably slipped up more than most have during their entire journey:ohwell: , but only because of all the stuff we have going on in our lives - we STAY busy!! I don't feel bad about it, well not too bad. My weeks are packed with SF Carnation Instant Breakfast w/ 1 cup soy milk for breakfast:tongue: , then usually 8 to10 oz at 310 cals or less for lunch (Smart Ones, Lean Cuisine, etc) and dinners well... thank GOD for MFP because I can look ahead and think "Ok what do we have at home" log different meal ideas in and see which one fits my day and goals.

I also haven't been exercising much but my hubby was kind enough to remind me that the exercise and sweat we POUR while working (rather, renovating) our 76 yr old home with no heating or A/C counts too! I exercised last night for the 1st time since infancy :laugh: and felt really good about it. I think I might do it again!

Thanks everyone for helping with suggestions, pep talks, and helping my get through the day. Only thing I have to figure out now is why I'm so flippin tired all of the sudden these past two days:yawn: . Might be time to change my multi-vitamin? :huh:

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    you rock chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd try the multi vitamin and also it could be the heat...that wears me out fast!!

good luck w/ the house....that sure is good exercise!!! Keep up the great job hon!

hugs!
    Ali
  • mholmes
    Options
    you rock chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd try the multi vitamin and also it could be the heat...that wears me out fast!!

good luck w/ the house....that sure is good exercise!!! Keep up the great job hon!

hugs!
    Ali

Tru dat! It was what? My car thing said 93 yesterday? :sick: Good for me though, between dieting, and sweating getting all the toxins out my skins lookin amazing!!:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You gonna have to change your name to mHottie!

WTG!!! :smooched:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great job, girl!
  • mholmes
    Options
    Thanks y'all !! :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

Could you be preggers???? I used to get really really tired. My DH figured out I was pregnant because of how tired I was, before it even crossed my mine. Man I hated to tell him he was right :grumble:

But happy at the same time because of our little guy :heart: :heart:
  • mholmes
    Options
    :noway: I BETTER NOT BE!!! Let me tell ya... we don't "play the piano" very often with all we've got going on and if the first time in a long time got me knocked up... well someone's got a sick sense of humor.:grumble:
  • mholmes
    Options
    :noway: I BETTER NOT BE!!! Let me tell ya... we don't "play the piano" very often with all we've got going on and if the first time in a long time got me knocked up... well someone's got a sick sense of humor.:grumble:

There was no edit button :huh:

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify, I don't hate kids!! I desperately want children just now's a veeeerrrryyyy bad time! Anyway, didn't want people thinking ya know...:embarassed: I was some sort of baby hater or something.