So tired of people's comments.....

Options
2»

Replies

• zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i find it strange that it is socially acceptable to tell someone that they should quit smoking but not to tell them they should lose weight. both are dangerous to your health.

i do understand tho, my mates give me **** for being large all the time. there is no malice in it, so it doesnt really bother me. especially since they are all catching up to me. Now i tell them that i was just "before my time" or a "trendsetter"

but in all honesty. who gives a rats what other people say. i gave up caring about what other people think a long time ago.
  • Baroque_Ja
    Baroque_Ja Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    To the original poster... that is hilarious.
    "You can't lose ugly"
    I was thinking this thread was going to be the standard "Woe is me, I'm retaining water.." Or something.
    Anyway this made my evening.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
    ...do not get it twisted big mama is just cute in the face and a lil thick in the waist. Oh trust and believe i still got it, i just got a lil more cushion for the pushin right now....
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My grandmother called me fluffy one time...that's right, like a rabbit. Last time I checked I don't put on a winter coat of fur, like it's cute to gain weight.....
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I am astounded at how rude people are sometimes. You're beautiful! Good luck on your journey.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i hate it when a family memebers suggests i cut back or work on my abs (the ones i dont have)
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school, I had a shirt that said, "I may be fat, but you're ugly, and I can lose weight".