Looking for Dedicated MFP Friends!

Options
Hello MFPals! I am looking for more friends to stay encouraged and to be able to try and encourage/motivate other people! I have been on myfitnesspal for quite a while but have been consistently using it for the past month. Please add me if you consistenly use MFP as well and have been for a while! I would love to be friends :)

Thanks,

Shannon

Replies

• Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP every day, it is my new addiction! I'll send you a request! Support is always great!
  • Bub3les0
    Bub3les0 Posts: 47
    Options
    I tried to invite you since I am on everyday for the past 50 something days but it wouldn't let me. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request :) i am on several times a day! ♥
  • alexlucero
    Options
    I have been on every day for the last 35 days!
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm returning, just restarting but I use it everyday esp the android app! If you want to you can request me, I'm on the site all day long :)
  • fitnezrox
    fitnezrox Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi Shannon, check out my page, I am on here daily 50+ days now, if you like you can definitely add me.

Also take a look at my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150196925883986&id=689128985&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/profile.php?id=100001938122130

it is dedicated as a support page for health, fitness, weight loss, exercise and healthy living, I post daily tips, links, recipes, exercises, articles, questions and more. I have quite a few MFP friends on there already and they all seem to love the extra support and information. I am a former certified personal trainer and lifestyle weight managament consultant.

Have a healthy and happy evening
    Kim
  • journeytoahealthy51
    journeytoahealthy51 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have logged every day since I started--65 days ago. My other friends aren't as diligent as I am. Would love to be friends with all of you!!!!
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    Hello! I'm on several times a day. I'm also looking for the same thing on MFP. Sending a friend request.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Im on several times a day too Ill send request also