Waves Hello

Options
kathieh1
kathieh1 Posts: 23 Member
Hi I'm Kathie and I'm 55 and need to lose about 100 pounds. I'm on Medifast, the Take Shape for Life version with coach. I've been on it for two weeks so far and lost about 5 pounds. In 2007 I lost 45 pounds on Medifast, but various stress things happened and I put it all back on plus more, so hoping I can make it further this time and develop some better habits and become more active too. I plan to track things on here, and also use other online sites and just try to do whatever I can for success. I was considering weight loss surgery when I decided to give this one more try after seeing my current coach - and old friend - who recently lost 70 pounds on this program and seemed very happy and sure I could do it. Soooo... wish me luck, and I wish all of you luck too.

Replies

• ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! I think you will LOVE this site. Tons of support. I would certainly give it a try and see how things go. Please exercise...it is the only way you can truly be successful! Feel free to add me as a friend and I will be here to support you. I am 55 too and know how hard it gets as we age!