50lbs GONE forever!!!!!!!!

Options
I'm SOOOOO excited, :happy: :happy: :smile: today I hit the 50lb mark! Took me almost six months but I did IT!! Now the last 27lbs seem easy. I'm so grateful for all the support and advice on here. I feel so much healthier and and enjoying more out of life!

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOOOO excited, :happy: :happy: :smile: today I hit the 50lb mark! Took me almost six months but I did IT!! Now the last 27lbs seem easy. I'm so grateful for all the support and advice on here. I feel so much healthier and and enjoying more out of life!
  • AlliOops
    AlliOops Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    HIGH FIVES Babe!!!

You are a true inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    AWWWW, THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
    Great job! You're a real inspiration to me and others too I'm sure!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    YOU look AWESOMEEEEE!
    Great job!

Kim
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    WAHOOO!!!!

woohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif

That's definitely worth some dancing!

yupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gif
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! Congratulations on your weight loss. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Woooooo Hoooooo! Congratulations!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WTG !!!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!!! GREAT JOB :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    BIG KISS from the Hubby!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :love: :blushing:
  • GIGINATOR
    Options
    BIG KISS from the Hubby!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :love: :blushing:
    Thanks honey for the support and encouragement!! Goes a long way!!!!!!:blushing:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is great.
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Congrats! What would you say helped you the most to lose this weight? And what was your biggest motivator in your start to lose weight? Has your motivation changed since the begining?

Congrats again!

57971.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • GIGINATOR
    Options
    Congrats! What would you say helped you the most to lose this weight? And what was your biggest motivator in your start to lose weight? Has your motivation changed since the begining?

Congrats again!

57971.png
    Well, I just really took a look at pictures of myself and was disgusted! I hated going to the store and shopping in plus sizes with limited selection. I finally was determined enough to go all the way and return to what I looked like when I met my husband in '97. I have stuck to exercising diligently- (only at home, no gym membership!) I measure and weigh my food strictly. Keeps me in check! My motivation is still pretty much the same as when I started, I want to finish what I started. I do have my cheat day once a week and don't feel as guilty anymore because I've come so far. It can be done, good luck!!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo!!!! What an awesome achievement:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

Congrats again!

57971.png
    Well, I just really took a look at pictures of myself and was disgusted! I hated going to the store and shopping in plus sizes with limited selection. I finally was determined enough to go all the way and return to what I looked like when I met my husband in '97. I have stuck to exercising diligently- (only at home, no gym membership!) I measure and weigh my food strictly. Keeps me in check! My motivation is still pretty much the same as when I started, I want to finish what I started. I do have my cheat day once a week and don't feel as guilty anymore because I've come so far. It can be done, good luck!!!

50 LBS! TH AT IS GREAT!.

I was hoping that I would hit that number this month, but I have hit a plateau for the last 3 weeks :grumble:

What sort of excercise do you do at home? How many days per week? (or hours). I really need to get myself motivated to get into a regular excercise routine. ( my work schedule is a big factor in not getting in regular workouts).

Again congrats! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! What an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
  • jsmommy1023
    Options
    Wow in 6 months! That's awesome. Congratulations!!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    WOW that's amazing!! good work! Keep going, you'll be there in no time at all :drinker:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    WTG :drinker: Keep up the great work :drinker:
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    50lbs gone! Whoa...I can't wait til I hit that mark! You're an inspiration....thanks! Congrats!