How do you deal with "fat days"?

Options
Have you ever had a day where no matter what you do you feel fat? What do you do when that happens?

Replies

• kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Look at my sodium from that day or the days before and drink lots and lots of water!!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    I am always in a better mood after a workout-- even a mini-one can help me shake-off a bad day normally.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Those days I just "feel fat," I tend to workout harder and try to void my bowels. :indifferent:
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bleh, I know these days. I usually try to eat even healthier, and wear clothing that flatters my figure...Always look forward to the next day to feel better ;)
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I kind of figure you gotta have those "fat days" - where you hate your life, your looks, gotta new zit. Don't want to get outta bed kinda days. It's those days that help inspire those better days - where you fit back into an old pair of jeans, or some one actually mentions to you that you look like you're shrinking. If all the days were good, we would not appreciate them as much. *smiles to myself and know today was good day*
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Cry.

Then drink water.:wink:
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had a day where no matter what you do you feel fat? What do you do when that happens?

It's called "being a woman"! LOL But seriously, watch your sodium intake and I know certain days out of th month I am more bloated than normal. Drink lots of water and days you feel "fat", eat raw fruits, veggies and whole grains. :)
  • RunWithJess
    RunWithJess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I hate "fat days". They can be really destructive to my pysch. I usually run, run, and run... It's my way of dealing with stress.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    It really sucked today because I'm sick and can't workout (it's a cough so I can't breath well) so I had no way to combat it :( Hopefully tomorrow will be better :)