People to keep me going

Options
I've been on MFP for a while now, and I've decided that I want to start sharing more about my weight loss journey on MFP. I'm looking for more friends on MFP. Who wants to help me along the way?

I'm 25 years old, and haven't been under 200 pounds since probably junior high. I want to give my wife the husband body that she deserves. I know she loves me no matter what, but I want to do this partially for her as well.

Replies

• BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • samkaca
    samkaca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, having people to motivate and support you can be a big help :)
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    I'm in....I need all the support I can get too.

Cheers
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Sharing definitely helps! Feel free to add me if you like! Good luck :smile:
  • swimgirl1006
    swimgirl1006 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Having support is an amazing help feel free to add me, hopefully we can motivate each other. Good Luck!
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I would like to have buddies too! The more the better for me becausei need all the help I can get lol
  • toalmom
    toalmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna say that my hubby never said one word about the weight that I gained over the past few years. I know that he loves me, too, no matter what. But, when I joined a gym and started working out with a trainer, he said he was so proud of me. I've only lost 3 pounds since I started, but every day he says how proud he is of me for sticking with it. She's gonna love you even more for giving her a husband that cares enough about her to make sure he's around for her for the long haul.

You can do this!!! I know you can!!