I'd love to have friends during this weight loss journey!

Options
I have finally - and I really mean FINALLY started to lose weight! The difference is I just got a treadmill and I am walking everyday. Next I found this site and I love it. So, if anyone wants to help me, please add me! I have about 50lbs to go! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    welcome :) feel free to add me if you want. and good luck on your journey !
  • jasonwhitham
    Options
    Hi. Add me if you like. I need lots of support too.
  • katnz17
    katnz17 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi. Welcome. I have a treadmill too. They're great. Little tip: beware leaving it plugged in when not in use. My power bill spiked by $100 the first month I had it. Course it might have just been the adapter on the machine.

Feel free to friend me.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi here and congrats. The road to losing weight isn't a easy one but with good encouragement and help along it way it is a heck of a lot easier. I'm 46 with 30 lbs to lose. I'll add you:)
  • becks0127
    becks0127 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome! This sight is awesome! Such a big help!
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Hi there!! Welcome!! You will be able to find much support here! I like the fact that there are many like minded people here who are on board when it comes to a lifestyle change. Good luck with your journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    good luck...
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Feel free to add me as well! I have a t'mill & a TotalGym. I love both! Mine is iFit compatible and that's what I am doing right now.
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have around 40lbs to go I tend to work out at a gym but I am also doing Shred at the moment.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Heya!!

Likewise - I believe that the more friends you have the more motivation you have and the more accountability you have!

Without sounding desperate (!! lol!!) Im keen for heaps of friends too - add me :)
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I will add you.

I have lost 50lbs in the past 4 years (extremely slow weight loss!). Its pretty tough but so worth it.
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I would love to have more buddies to help me along the way on this journey & I love meeting new people from around the world.

Anyone else looking for buddies hit me up.

:smile:
  • Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Options
    Hey if you want to add me feel; free always looking for new ppl to chat with .
  • egoplast
    egoplast Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Feel free to add me as well! I have a t'mill & a TotalGym. I love both! Mine is iFit compatible and that's what I am doing right now.

This is OT- but do you use the IFIT and if so what do you think about it.
  • tlkoehl
    tlkoehl Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me:) I like to encourage others and be encouraged as well! Here is to all of our journeys of weight loss! Woo hoo!!!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you as a friend on the weight loss journey. I need encouragement as advice as well.