First for Me

Fat2Flawless
Fat2Flawless Posts: 4
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I have never been one to join groups and tend to stay on the independent path. I started this journey 81 lb.. heavier and married to the worst man I have ever known. Now, I am getting to the point where it isn't about losing weight anymore. It is so much more than that. It is something I am accomplishing on my own, something that I have dreamt, planned, and talked about since I got sober. It is something that my children are getting involved in and becoming more active. It is something that will make my wedding day everything I want it to be. It is something making me healthier and enabling me to make healthier choices not just for me but for my whole family.

I am almost there, and everyday I get closer my weight becomes less important to me and I am recognizing the beauty around me as this veil of dysmorphic thoughts lifts. I want to be a part of something, I want people to support me and I want to support others in their journey to accomplish one of the toughest tasks known to man! Bettering yourself, taking time for self and appreciating the life you have.
This discussion has been closed.