Everything must go! Reckon I can sell it on eBay?

Options
Hi my username is amateur_smiley and I'm a fatty.

What have I done this year? Well thanks for asking, I welcomed my first child via c-section. 8 weeks later got pancreatitis and my gall bladder removed. Now with all them scars I know I'm not going to be a model anytime soon but all the same I am giving this weigh loss another go. And this time it's for good.

Now we have all heard it but let me reiterate it for those who may have been eating when the health professionals said it's not going to work unless it's a lifestyle change. So here we go this is for me, and my family. So I can be the active mum and the sexy wife.

I have been overweight for let's say most of my life and I put that down to ignorance. What I thought were healthy choices turned put to be a break in between binges. Well not this time!

How will I make my lifestyle change? Well for one I am going to have to monitor what I put in for a while through this app so I have more of an understanding about calorie control. Apparently I have no idea currently. I am going to take time out for me and attend my new favourite thing to shed the kilos Zumba! (seriously if you haven't tried it you must)

When <--- see that When ... I reach my goal weight I am not turning back to have a binge I am going to maintain my goal weight and move forward proud of what I have achieved.

Wish me luck xx

Replies

• kimbaclay
    kimbaclay Posts: 81
    Options
    Lot's of luck! Hope you reach your goal :flowerforyou: