Exercise calories

Options
Hi all
I am new to this site and was wondering if you can help?.
Any extra exercise calories...do they have to be added on the actual day that i have done the exercise or can they all be saved for another day..for example if i know i have a night out coming up.
Also if i have any extra calories left at the end of the day do they carry forward to the next day?

Thanks in advance

x

Replies

• kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, never thought of doing that - I'm not sure you could save them but maybe work extra hard on the morning before your night out just to be on the safe side?

:bigsmile:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately extra calories cannot be carried over. I always log exercise on day I do it. if you stay under your goal for a few days I'm sure a blow-out one evening occasionally won't hurt :drinker:

Sue :smile: x
  • fizzwizz31
    Options
    Thanks for that..i know when i have followed ww and other diet plans that you could carry things over, this may be a incentive to not pig out too much when i do have a little treat lol xx
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    There are multiple opinions on caloric intake; weekly, daily or monthly. I think you have to play with your numbers and find what works for you. Personally, I look at them daily right now but am considering when I reach my first plateau cycling which is more of a weekly view. I also don't normally eat my exercise cals back, never entirely and rarely half of them, depending on what my body is telling me.