Don't you just hate it when.....

Options
Ayre
Ayre Posts: 15
Your "trying" to be healthy habits wear off on your family? I was buying fiber bars, fruit, vegetables....you know...the "good stuff" for me. Now, when I go to get it....IT'S GONE! Where? My children and husband! I stocked up on goodies yesterday and so far the clementine oranges have taken the beating. I love to see my family eating healthier (as I am the grocery shopper in the house). Even better is when we eat out or eat something we are not used to how our bodies and digestive track lets us know that it's NOT HAPPY! I cook A LOT of our meals at home. I will be amazed to see what is left at the end of this week~ :laugh

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about your Non-Scale Victories! You've fomented a revolution! :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Great to see the whole family getting in on it instead of rebelling!
  • becca32887
    Options
    That's awesome.... how encouraging for you!!! Keep it up for you and everyone!!! :D
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    It's more of a love hate thing...more than just a hate thing...you think....you hate that there's none left for you, but you love that they are eating healthy too...