Day 1 of the rest of my life!!

Options
:happy: Hello everyone!!! My name is Kellee and I have been overweight for years. I went to my doctor yesterday and he basically told me that if I didn't want to die, I had to lose weight. So, here I am!!! I have never been successful in this, so I am hoping to have a better attitude and more willpower this time!!

Replies

• Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!!! If I can do it, anyone can!!! Welcome! :happy:
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    hello and goood luck on your weight loss..
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Ahh the talk from the doc, Ive had that too- hopefully next time you see doc he'll be impressed by your weight loss good Luck on your weight loss!!:smile:
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of motivation asnd support here!!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the first step....that one is always the hardest. You will have success with the tools and support from MFP.

I wish you well on your journy!
  • iamabusymom
    iamabusymom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are not alone!!

Wishing you success!!
  • tx2va2005
    tx2va2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know what you are going through, I just had my doctor appt this week too. I am not going to do this for the doctor, it has to be for Ourselves. I have learned no one can make you do anything, you have to make yourself, which sometimes I have a lot of fights with myself LOL. Just remember you are not alone!!!
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You have most definitely come to the right place! You can do it and we are all here to help!!
  • jfgstrack1
    Options
    Best of luck! We're all in this together!!!
  • kelleek2006
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the encouragement!!! I don't think my family(my kid, sister, husband, etc) have any clue how emotional this is for me. WE CAN DO THIS!!!! Have a great day!!! On a different note....lol...when I write on my blog, is it private or public? Thanks!!