extra calorie suggestions......

Options
:indifferent: :ohwell:
I ate a bigger than normal breakfast after a pretty good workout. And from then on, i haven't been hungry....I have 700 kcal:noway: left to eat to cover ......I barely hit 1200! I am really full....
I don't want to eat just to eat, but feel like i need to replenish...would love a beer or wine:drinker: , but don't want the alcohol to slow me down!

Any suggestions.....

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: :ohwell:
    I ate a bigger than normal breakfast after a pretty good workout. And from then on, i haven't been hungry....I have 700 kcal:noway: left to eat to cover ......I barely hit 1200! I am really full....
    I don't want to eat just to eat, but feel like i need to replenish...would love a beer or wine:drinker: , but don't want the alcohol to slow me down!

Any suggestions.....
  • bayaderka
    bayaderka Posts: 53
    Options
    You should eat lots of fruits, granola, cereal, peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate, nutrition bar, salad with LOTS of olive oil....
  • josovi
    josovi Posts: 13
    Options
    I love to eat peanut butter sandwich with sliced banana. :flowerforyou: YUM!!!!!!......I might make me one too :bigsmile:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I wish I had this problem!!!!!! :huh:
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    I have this problem sometimes myself....too many left over calories. It seems odd to me because I always thought I was fat cause I ate too much lol. Mine are usually left over in the evening because of exercize....has anyone found that eating more calories like that later in the day makes a difference with weight loss?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I love to eat peanut butter sandwich with sliced banana. :flowerforyou: YUM!!!!!!......I might make me one too :bigsmile:

YUM is right! I haven't had a peanut butter and banana sandwich in years! After reading this though, I think I'll have to "work for it" and have one in the very near future!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I had 1800 exercise calories to eat today! I managed to get in about 1600 of them and the rest will go to waste--unless someone wants to borrow them!

I had a extra size helping of pasta for lunch with lots of Parmesan and sauteed in extra olive oil!

Then I had dessert--a glass of skim milk and some Newton Cookies.

Then I had a extra large banana smoothie!

Then I had some pork and mashed potatoes for dinner.

Then I had watermelon after dinner.

And for snack tonight, I'm having graham crackers with PB!

I'm stuffed!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I have this problem sometimes myself....too many left over calories. It seems odd to me because I always thought I was fat cause I ate too much lol. Mine are usually left over in the evening because of exercize....has anyone found that eating more calories like that later in the day makes a difference with weight loss?

No. It hasn't made a difference for me. I'm at my goal.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I had 1800 exercise calories to eat today! I managed to get in about 1600 of them and the rest will go to waste--unless someone wants to borrow them!

1800 exercise calories?? :noway: What in the world do you do for exercise and for how long?? :huh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

1800 exercise calories?? :noway: What in the world do you do for exercise and for how long?? :huh:

40 mile bike ride that took 3 hours and 10 minutes. :happy:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    You should eat lots of fruits, granola, cereal, peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate, nutrition bar, salad with LOTS of olive oil....

I do the salad with lotsa olive oil........for two reasons....I love it, and it helps me ...uh.....stay regular. :blushing:
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options

No. It hasn't made a difference for me. I'm at my goal.

Thanks it's nice to know...it's hard to let go of the old stereotypical ways to lose weight and know what really works. :laugh: