Need extreme motivation here!!

Options
Well, shall I say the past two weeks have been not the best! Very busy and eating whatever, whenever. Well, when you do that there is always a price to pay. My price is a grand total of 6 pounds :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Today at work started our own Biggest Loser, I went to go and weigh in I HAD GAINED 6 POUNDS :noway: , my fat % was 33.9 :noway: :noway: . I am devastated, so close to just throwing my hands up and saying the heck with it all. Any butt kicking or encouraging words would be appreciated!
Rhonda

Replies

• twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Well, shall I say the past two weeks have been not the best! Very busy and eating whatever, whenever. Well, when you do that there is always a price to pay. My price is a grand total of 6 pounds :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Today at work started our own Biggest Loser, I went to go and weigh in I HAD GAINED 6 POUNDS :noway: , my fat % was 33.9 :noway: :noway: . I am devastated, so close to just throwing my hands up and saying the heck with it all. Any butt kicking or encouraging words would be appreciated!
    Rhonda
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!!! It's becoming a daily struggle for me. I don't know what the heck is going on because I've done so well, but lately just can't get myself totally on track. There are times I just want to give up. But you must remember giving up is not going to get you anywhere. You'll still be the same weight or heavier and in turn will still be unhappy. So no matter how many times I've screwed up these past few weeks I am doing my best to start right over. Hopefully I'll get over this hump soon. I'm sooooo tired of it. Funny how that works!

Stick with it!!!! Just work those 6 pounds right back off. :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Rhonda

If your best friend had written those words, what would you say to her? We have to start considering ourselves our own best friends.

You will NOT throw up your hands, chica, you're gonna start kicking some butt!!!! :drinker:

We're given a new beginning every day. Starting tomorrow, you're gonna eat right & get some exercise!! Got it??? :heart:

Good luck & stick with it! :flowerforyou:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    IT'S JUST A TEENY TINY SET BACK!! Summer just started, your boys are home, there's all kinds of summer parties going on....you will get back on track!!! Don't beat yourself up! You just let me know when you need a butt kicking and I will do it! Sometimes I need someone to TELL me NOT to eat something, and it works. Don't let this take away from all the fantastic progress you made before this little setback!!!

:heart: Lauren
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20!!!!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hey Rhonda!
    Don't give up! It's okay. It happens. Just get up everyday like it's the first day, fresh, full of p**s and vinegar, go get 'em attitude, wanting to eat the "right" things, and get a little movement in! You can do it. It will come off again. Don't get discouraged!
    Get back in the thread and start writing everyday to keep on track if you have to!
    I'm on vacation and look at me! I'm on this darn site!
    (not keeping track of the food, that would be too hard) but at least checking in!
    :heart: :heart: Jennifer
  • annton5
    annton5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's so easy to grab whatever when you are busy that's for sure. Don't worry about gaining those 6 pounds.That's where you are going to start from again. You'll get back on track soon enough. I know you can do. In the summer you can do lots more outdoor activity, those pounds will come off in no time. I have a little advice for you because it seems to work for me.(When I remember to do it :wink: ) I try to pack little snack packs for myself before I head out somewhere. Like brocoilli or something, that way if I arrive at some place where there isn't calorie friendly foods, I can eat my snack and wait until I get home to have a meal.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MOVING!!!

smiley_smack_paddle_ani.gif

There... YOU CAN DO IT!!! :bigsmile:
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Take back your health. Don't let the temptation of the broad path deceive you into turning down the narrow, yet, much more rewarding path that lays ahead within you

You're doing this. You've done it. You've learned a lesson that you won't take this crap and will get back to your dedication of physical health. I believe in you and I honestly don't give that out for free nowadays and I know you won't let me, AND MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY, let YOURSELF down!

You have my support.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    You guys are all so awesome. Thank you so much! I wasn't able to read the post until today. I am sitting here at work, with tears in my eyes. I was truly about to just stop but you are all are right "I will take my health back, I will not let myself or anyone else down because of this and I WILL DO IT". fighting0030.gif
  • jilldan55
    jilldan55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life... don't look back.... look forward to what you want to accomplish and set your sights on the goal and not so much on what you could or shoulda done!
    you can do it!!!

Good luck!:happy:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Rhonda

I feel for you I want to quit everyday because I have been at the same plateau for about 4-5 months now- its very discouraging but don't give up stay focused use the weight gain as motivation I guess I know it sucks to gain and it sucks to not lose weight too- Just stay focused on your goal everyone has slip ups we are not perfect by any means but don't lose focus and just work at it- Good luck Stay focused