JM Ripped in 30

Options
Jillian Micheal's new DVD came out yesterday.. Ripped in 30

I bought it and started it... Looking for other who want to or have started and want to keep each other accountable!!

It is her 3-2-1 program: 3 mins of strength, 2 mins cardio, 1 min Abs.. and it goes for 4 weeks at your own pace..

Week 1 wasn't really hard so I was a bit disappointed because I thought I was really out of shape and mayeb I am not but I am going to start from the beginning and do the whole 30 days

Anyone in?

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Have you done the JM 30-Day Shred? I was wondering if it's similar. I have been switching up with the Shred (which I know like the back of my hand), JM Shredding It w/ weights (which I love!), and JM 6wk6pk abs.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mine comes in the mail today from amazon. If it was easy why don't you skip to the next level? It has 4 levels right? Plan on doing it tomorrow morning.
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I actually ordered it from Amazon about an hour ago!!
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in knowing how this compares to the 30 day Shred. I'm finishing that up this Friday.
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred as well but it has been a while since I did it. From what I have read about the new one is it is more intense.

and I may just skip to week 2 or 3 and see how they compare to the other. But I am kind of interested in seeing how the whole 30 days is spread out.. I am also doing Pure Barre (www.purebarre.com) 5-6 days a week and training with a trainer 1 day so this is just a little something extra!

You could actually make the week 1 harder by added a higher weight and I will try that tomorrow.. today it my day off! Well not really.. training with my trainer today which involves TRX, tires and heavy weights!
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Mine comes in the mail today from amazon. If it was easy why don't you skip to the next level? It has 4 levels right? Plan on doing it tomorrow morning.

Well it was easy but you could make it harder by adding heavier weights and I will be doing that Thursday when I do it again.
    and maybe easy wasn't the word I shoudl have used... from what I remeber it seems like the 1st time I did 30 day shred I was about to die and this didn;t have the same affect but mayeb I am just in better shape now then I was then.. or at least I hope..

I am going to try to stick to the whole 30 day program just ot see how it does.. it also comes with a 30 day meal plan that I haven't figured out how to get to. It showed a place on the DVD to go just like you were goign to watch it but it also said to log in online.