going to a boot camp class today!!

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I haven't been in the gym in forever and as of Monday I am back at it. Before I was working out at home and was making great progress between p90x and insanity but then my hectic schedule got the best of me, my husband came home and lets just say the pounds got the best of me too I have packed on 10lbs (shreak!!!) so no excuses it's time to tear it back up like I used to. I have burned a little over a 1,000 calories between Monday and Tuesday working out on my own in the gym ( I love the gym really missed being there) So today I'm gonna try a class hope it burns as many calories as I can burn on my own and pushes me as well. I'm also going to sample a kick boxing class tomorrow and on Monday just for GP I'm gonna try Zumba I love to dance and love to pop my butt so I'm hoping it's going to be a lot of fun and a great cardio workout. I won't be able to do classes all the time because of my schedule but I'm just sampling now just to see what I like.

Replies

• smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    I stated a Boot Camp class about 4 weeks ago and I love it. Just do what you can do. I also started doing zumba about 3 weeks ago, even though I can not dance I love it and feel like I haven't worked out hard at all. Enjoy
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    I LOVED my boot camp class. What an intense work out! And it was actually fun :)
    I liked being in a class with other people, it was motivating. Always tried to keep up with the more fit ones lol
    Good luck!
  • snerk
    snerk Posts: 51
    I love bootcamp! I have been going every Wednesday and Monday evening since the beginning of January. Its a great full body workout!
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    I'm going to my first one as well today. Hope it kills me...but not too much.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I Loved it!!! I'm not big on classes but I will be adding this one to my routine. It was great she doesn't take it easy on you which I love. I also liked the fact that their was guys and girls in there. Great workout burned a nice amount of calories too.
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Good luck with your new classes. I have been attending an outdoor bootcamp since Sept and I love it! It's hard, but being outdoors (rain, snow or shine!) is kind of invigorating. Plus you get the constant support of all the people in your group! It's a real team effort thing!

You will love it I'm sure!
This discussion has been closed.