New here

jconnon
jconnon Posts: 427 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Just a quick introduction, I am 48 year old husband and father of five great kids. I have never been an athlete and have only been in shape when I was in my teens. A few years ago I started a new job and one of the guys here got me to try P90X. It helped me get in shape and eat well for the first time since I was a kid. But after that was over I went back to eating poorly and not exercising regularly. Well I gotta change that. I try to eat better, mostly do cardio on a used Cybex machine that I bought and a few kettlebell workouts that I like. After I lose the weight I want I intend to do a mixture of P90x, Kettlebells and cardio with the Cybex machine.
And hopefully get my wife back out there for our evening walks as soon as it warms up a bit.
Thanks
JC

Replies

• Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Welcome aboard! It's a great site/tool, you're sure to see results if you stick with it!
  • Welcome! I own the P90X as well, but have never tried it. Go figure.... I don't think I can until I lose weight. I have 150 lbs to lose but do intend on working on the P90X someday though. Keep up the good work and welcome.
This discussion has been closed.