chicken gulosh under 300 calories

Options
Of course you can change this up, but when you first make it you make a lot, about 7 servings. That makes it great for a hot meal anytime.

I refer to stir fry, but you want to try not to use to much oil, so I tend to ad water to get it steamy a little and hot.

cook 1 cup rice by itself. earlier if possible. Better if not fresh done.
Cut up 2 boneless skinless chicken breast into smaller bite sizes and stirfy up with a little oil, but again, water helps to keep calories down and doesn't hurt the flavor.
You do want to ad a little soy sauce and seasing at this time to make it taisty.
After that is well cooked
add a chopped onion (red has less calories, but doesn't cook as nice as yellow)
Add a chopped Bell Pepper
Cook to a nice crispness.
If you want to add anything else vegi like, go for it, I go with what I have usually. Sometimes even a frozen bag of vegies work in a pinch
At this time you may want to add a touch more oil because you are going to put the rice in.
Before or after the rice is in add two beaten eggs.
You can add the eggs before the rice if you want it to be more by itself rather than attached to the rice.

Now at this time it doesn't look like much, but it has a lot of flavor and after I made it tonight I sat and figured to the best I could that is is about 285 calories for 1 cup, at the most 300. I actually put 1 1/2 cups in my bowl, but stopped at 1 cup instead becasue I got full.

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Of course you can change this up, but when you first make it you make a lot, about 7 servings. That makes it great for a hot meal anytime.

I refer to stir fry, but you want to try not to use to much oil, so I tend to ad water to get it steamy a little and hot.

cook 1 cup rice by itself. earlier if possible. Better if not fresh done.
    Cut up 2 boneless skinless chicken breast into smaller bite sizes and stirfy up with a little oil, but again, water helps to keep calories down and doesn't hurt the flavor.
    You do want to ad a little soy sauce and seasing at this time to make it taisty.
    After that is well cooked
    add a chopped onion (red has less calories, but doesn't cook as nice as yellow)
    Add a chopped Bell Pepper
    Cook to a nice crispness.
    If you want to add anything else vegi like, go for it, I go with what I have usually. Sometimes even a frozen bag of vegies work in a pinch
    At this time you may want to add a touch more oil because you are going to put the rice in.
    Before or after the rice is in add two beaten eggs.
    You can add the eggs before the rice if you want it to be more by itself rather than attached to the rice.

Now at this time it doesn't look like much, but it has a lot of flavor and after I made it tonight I sat and figured to the best I could that is is about 285 calories for 1 cup, at the most 300. I actually put 1 1/2 cups in my bowl, but stopped at 1 cup instead becasue I got full.