35 days between pictures...I'm seeing changes...

Options
I know these pictures are HUGE, but if you right click them, and hit view image you can see them better :happy:

I'm the type of person that has to stay motivated or I fall off the wagon, and I fall hard.

Between the first and second picture, there is 25 days, and between the second and third pictures, there is only 10 days. ( I know, kinda close together for pictures, but I felt like new pics :blushing: )

I have been on my weight loss journey since January 19th, so 42 days in so far. My last weigh in was on February 24th, and I was down 12lbs.

IMG00451-20110302-0926-2.jpg

IMG00452-20110302-0926-2.jpg

IMG00457-20110302-0927-2.jpg

Replies

• ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    You go girl!
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference!!!! Your waist is a lot smaller! I can really tell a difference in your face!! GREAT JOB!!!! Keep up the good work!! Thank you for posting! The motivation I needed! :-)
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    oooh looking good keep it up! ;)
  • MrsQFlowers
    Options
    Congrats..........

This gives me hope that I can really do this
  • chris1132
    chris1132 Posts: 58
    Options
    Wowza!! Huge changes in such a short amount of time. You look awesome! :)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Do whatever you need to do to keep yourself motivated to becoming a healthier you...Good job...
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! All of the encouragement and positive comments really helps keep me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!