9 days to go

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Just went to a Battalion meeting tonight for my husbands company- for our redeployment brief and they told me that my husband is on the flight that comes in on the 10th of this month- this has been 15 long months I can't believe its finally almost over i never thought this day would get here so much has gone on and changed im excited and yet nervous- I'm a little upset that I haven't lost the last bit of weight that i wanted to lose before he came home even though i have been busting my butt : but there isn't anymore time all i can do is keep working out and watchin my calories and hope i shed some weight but since it hasn't happened since Febuary I doubt it will happen- But I have to deal with that and just be excited that my guy is finally coming home.. we have alot time that we have to make up on if you get what im saying:wink::love: :wink: :love: :wink: :love: :bigsmile: :blushing:

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Just went to a Battalion meeting tonight for my husbands company- for our redeployment brief and they told me that my husband is on the flight that comes in on the 10th of this month- this has been 15 long months I can't believe its finally almost over i never thought this day would get here so much has gone on and changed im excited and yet nervous- I'm a little upset that I haven't lost the last bit of weight that i wanted to lose before he came home even though i have been busting my butt : but there isn't anymore time all i can do is keep working out and watchin my calories and hope i shed some weight but since it hasn't happened since Febuary I doubt it will happen- But I have to deal with that and just be excited that my guy is finally coming home.. we have alot time that we have to make up on if you get what im saying:wink::love: :wink: :love: :wink: :love: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Congrats! That is very exciting news! Don't write off the next 10 days, you might be surprised what you can do :)
This discussion has been closed.