For My Hubby!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I am new to Fitness Pal and am SO excited! My husband and I just got married in June and I managed to put on 10-15 pounds since then... 25 pounds total since we started dating :cry:

Right now my husband is in Iraq so my goal is to lose those 25 pounds and get back down to my original weight of 125!!! This site looks like it will offer the support and help counting daily values that I know I need to succeed!

Good luck to everyone! We WILL succeed!

Elizabeth

Replies

• jeglosson
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am new to Fitness Pal and am SO excited! My husband and I just got married in June and I managed to put on 10-15 pounds since then... 25 pounds total since we started dating :cry:

Right now my husband is in Iraq so my goal is to lose those 25 pounds and get back down to my original weight of 125!!! This site looks like it will offer the support and help counting daily values that I know I need to succeed!

Good luck to everyone! We WILL succeed!

Elizabeth
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Best of luck Elizabeth! Hoping you get to look svelte for hubby and most of all, for yourself! :bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Elizabeth, I have friends in Iraq, and hope
    your husband, and all the rest over there make it home
    safely! :happy:
  • bmayfield
    Options
    Elizabeth, welcome and good luck to you. Also, please thank your husband for us for his service to our country and I hope he returns home safely very soon! Keep us posted on your progress.

Betty